- Made of natural teak wood
- Handcrafted by talented artisans in Indonesia
Small: (H)32cm x (W)17cm x (D)3.5cm
Large: (H)42cm x (W)26cm x (H)4cm
Product Care Information
- Cleaning: Dust your rattan/wood furniture regularly using a soft, dry cloth. You can also use a damp cloth to gently clean the surface, but make sure to dry it thoroughly afterward to prevent any water damage.
- Protection from Sunlight: Keep your rattan/wood furniture out of direct sunlight as much as possible, as it can cause the color to fade and the material to dry out and become brittle over time.
- Protection from Moisture: Avoid exposing your rattan/wood furniture to moisture as much as possible, as it can cause the material to swell and become misshapen. If it does get wet, dry it off as soon as possible to prevent any water damage.
- Storing: When not in use, store your rattan/wood furniture in a cool, dry place to prevent any damage from moisture or temperature changes.
- Repairs: If you notice any cracks or breaks in your rattan/wood furniture, it’s important to have them repaired as soon as possible to prevent further damage. You can either repair the furniture yourself or have it professionally repaired.
Rattan Capital Furniture Warranty
No warranty for this.