Crafted from pieces of honey-colored solid oak, engineered wood, and veneer, the Raffles bedside table showcases the beautiful natural grain of the timber and features two soft-close drawers, each with hand-woven rattan.
his rattan furniture is crafted and finished by hand. As such, no two pieces will be identical or exactly the same.
Please note that it is not recommended for outdoor use without shelter.
- Made of natural fiber- lightweight and durable
- Handcrafted by talented artisans
(H)54cm x (W)40cm x (D)35cm
Product Care Information
- Cleaning: Dust your rattan/wood furniture regularly using a soft, dry cloth. You can also use a damp cloth to gently clean the surface, but make sure to dry it thoroughly afterward to prevent any water damage.
- Protection from Sunlight: Keep your rattan/wood furniture out of direct sunlight as much as possible, as it can cause the color to fade and the material to dry out and become brittle over time.
- Protection from Moisture: Avoid exposing your rattan/wood furniture to moisture as much as possible, as it can cause the material to swell and become misshapen. If it does get wet, dry it off as soon as possible to prevent any water damage.
- Storing: When not in use, store your rattan/wood furniture in a cool, dry place to prevent any damage from moisture or temperature changes.
- Repairs: If you notice any cracks or breaks in your rattan/wood furniture, it’s important to have them repaired as soon as possible to prevent further damage. You can either repair the furniture yourself or have it professionally repaired.
Rattan Capital Furniture Warranty
Rattan Capital warrants to the original consumer purchaser (“Purchaser”) that the furniture products manufactured by the Company (the “Products”) will be free from defects in workmanship for the period of time specified below, subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this warranty.
Warranty Period: “1 year,” from the date of purchase by the original Purchaser.
Warranty Coverage: This warranty covers only defects in workmanship and does not cover normal wear and tear, damages resulting from improper assembly, alterations or modification, damages resulting from improper cleaning or maintenance, damages resulting from abuse or neglect, and damages resulting from use of the Product for purposes for which it was not designed.
Warranty Obligations: If a defect covered by this warranty occurs during the warranty period, the Company will, at its option, either repair or replace the defective Product, or refund the purchase price of the Product, at no charge to the Purchaser.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to Products sold “as-is,” “with all faults” or similar language, or to Products sold at liquidation or clearance sales.
Warranty Claims: To make a warranty claim, the Purchaser must contact the Company at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. The Purchaser must provide proof of purchase and a description of the defect.
Limitations of Liability: The Company’s liability under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the Product, or the refund of the purchase price of the Product, at the option of the Company. The Company shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages arising from the use of the Product.
Disclaimer: This warranty constitutes the sole and exclusive warranty for the Products and supersedes all other warranties, representations, or agreements, whether written or oral, relating to the Products. The Company makes no other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent prohibited by law.
[Rattan Capital Trading] [3 gambas crescent, Nordcom1, #01-01] [email@example.com]