The Uttermost Natural Teak Root Mirror is made from the sculpted teak root and has a rustic charm to it. Can hang it vertically or horizontally.
This Teak is crafted and finished by hand and machine. As such, no two pieces will be identical or exactly the same.
Please note that it is not recommended under sun and rain
- Made of natural Teak and durable
- Handcrafted by talented artisans in Indonesia
- Max weight up to 40kg
(H)72cm x (W)50cm x (D)5cm
Inner Mirror Diameter H50 cm x W30cm
Product Care Information
- Cleaning: Dust your rattan/wood furniture regularly using a soft, dry cloth. You can also use a damp cloth to gently clean the surface, but make sure to dry it thoroughly afterward to prevent any water damage.
- Protection from Sunlight: Keep your rattan/wood furniture out of direct sunlight as much as possible, as it can cause the color to fade and the material to dry out and become brittle over time.
- Protection from Moisture: Avoid exposing your rattan/wood furniture to moisture as much as possible, as it can cause the material to swell and become misshapen. If it does get wet, dry it off as soon as possible to prevent any water damage.
- Storing: When not in use, store your rattan/wood furniture in a cool, dry place to prevent any damage from moisture or temperature changes.
- Repairs: If you notice any cracks or breaks in your rattan/wood furniture, it’s important to have them repaired as soon as possible to prevent further damage. You can either repair the furniture yourself or have it professionally repaired.